This page is under construction
We are designing a school for the year 2020. This school will have to serve our purpose for at least 50 years after that. To ensure that we generate a school design that is future-proof and which can adapt to changing needs and circumstances over the next half century, we need to predict the drivers that will change the nature of education, be aware of how emerging technologies might open up further opportunities for learning and to agree a vision for what learning should be like to secure success, in all its forms, for our students in an increasingly complex and changing world.
This page will document our thinking on this issue over the coming months.
The future of learning
- Envisioning Education
- The Future of Employment Study – Tony Wagner
- The Institute For The Future IFTF Workskills 2020
- Universities across continents explore Glocal Classroom
- The Future of Assessment
- 21st C Fluencies – Lee Crockett
- Living on the Future Edge – 6 exponential global trends
- Huffington Post – The Future of Education: 10 trends to watch
- 10 compelling TED talks about the future of education